about me

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Goals for the END of the school year and goals BEGIN summer.

At the End of summer I want to get better at basketball and get better grades and also do good on finals. At the beginning of summer I want to get better at basketball and make money and also I don't wanna go to summer school.
               At end of summer I want to get better at basketball because in the future I want make it to the NBA. I also want to get better grades and do good in finals so that I don't have to take summer school and also to make my parents proud.
                            In the begging of  of summer I want to get better at basketball and increase my vertical so that I can jump higher. I want to make money over summer so I am gonna do cating so that I can make money because I don't always like depending on my parents for money I wanna start making some of my own money. I don't wanna go to summer school because I am planing on doing a lot of stuff during the summer,

2 comments: