about me

Monday, May 15, 2017

Graduation speech

Welcome teachers, fellow students and family members to this awards assembly.


All the years that I spend in Hynes and Golf will be always remembered and also my special memories here would be never forgotten. I remember that in 5th grade on the first day of school there were a lot people that went to Hynes with me but at the same time there was a couple of new faces, like new teachers, some new students, new principle, everything new so I was really nervous. So when I first walked into golf I was really nervous, but when I saw all of the welcoming warm smiles from all the teachers, right then it felt like it was home. I also have made nice and loyal new friends and also longtime friends from Hynes that I know I will never forget or loose.


At Golf middle school it has been a great experience for me. I feel like in middle school is a time when kids turn into young adults. I am especially grateful spending my middle school years in golf with the great teachers and friends at this school. I am also grateful for my friends, parents and teachers pushing me to try new things like playing for the school volleyball, soccer and basketball team.


I want all of the teachers to know how special they are and how grateful I am for them. Even though we don't show our appreciation. On the outside. But really if it was not for you guys I would have never have achieved as much. You guys have never gave up on me and also any of your students.


I would like to thank everyone who has taught me and also that has never given up on me, and now I would like to congratulate everyone and also end a quote by one of my favorite authors Dr Seuss.

Image result for dr seuss graduation quotes



 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you continue to play sports in high school. Work hard and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best of luck to you in high school!

    ReplyDelete